Sunday, October 07, 2007

Last of the tomates

Tomatoes are almost gone. I have a few left to satuee up. This bowl of yummy pasta consists of whole grain pasta, 2 tsp. olive oil, fresh homegrown tomatoes from the Chihak Poff/Poff garden, garlic and herbs (basil, oregano and chives) also from our garden. I skipped breakfast today. I know, bad! So I decided to have a hardy lunch. It will be back to store-bought tomatoes for me again soon. How sad.


Parties

Yesterday Curt bottled homemade beer with his buddies Eric and John. I cleaned the house and watched Weeds. I am watching the second season right now and I am really getting into it.
So we had two parties to attend yesterday. My friend Alex had a bowling party, which was a lot of fun. I haven't been bowling in probably 10 years.
I remember when I was a kid we (as in my brother and me) would go bowling with my grandpa, mom, Uncle Mike and his two nephews. It was so much fun!
After Alex's party (which I forgot to take my camera to. But others had cameras. So hopefully I will get the links) we went to Monica's birthday party at her new place. That was fun. We hung out with friends and met some new people. Monica had a pinata. We all went outside. Monica pretty much killed the thing on her tries. Once we got back inside I started having a coughing attack. So Curt and I left soon after that.
I thought I was getting better. And I am. But it is slow and driving me nuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home