Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Go Ann! It's Your Birthday!

I always think I am going to feel different on my birthday and I don't. Remember being a kid and getting super excited for your special day? I always hope to have that same feeling and I don't. Now I never have been bothered by getting older. And having another birthday is much better than the alernative, right? Today I turn 33--the age of Christ. I get a kick out of that.
My amazing mother was in labor with me for 36 hours. I am not sure if that was all hard labor. All I know is that they had to knock her out because she was so exhausted. Nowadays they would just do a c-section. I was coming out face first. And they had to use those lovely forceps. I had red marks on my face from those things. But they went away quickly. On the back of my neck high in my hair line I still have a red mark from those damn things. Can you believe that? It is only noticeable when I get my hair cut short.
Anyway, I am off today. Gonna do some shopping, hit my regular yoga class and get a massage. I am going to open a few gifts this morning.
Have a good day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ollie's Mum said...

hey, ollie wanted me to tell you happy birthday! you are the age of christ, but did christ have a jumping castle for his birthday a few years before? i don't think so.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks for your note yesterday. I'll write back and, hey, we should talk on the phone sometime soon. What a crazy idea...I never use the phone now that I have email! : )

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you treated yourself to a nice day!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home