Monday, October 01, 2007

Home sick, again

OK, so it wasn't that long ago that I was home sick. Well, that cough and sexy voice that hit me Tuesday or Wednesday of last week is still lingering. And I just woke up. Man, I really needed the sleep.
Just gonna rest today--which is what I did all weekend. I need to go buy Robutussin--however you spell that. I need some medicine for during the day, too. Many, many years ago I took Dayquil and I felt like I was drunk. So I steer clear from that stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

I love the Dayquil. I'm on that stuff right now -- I'm home sick today, too. Boo. Stupid sinus infection/sore throat. Hope you feel better, Ann.

Monday, October 01, 2007 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. It's no fun.

DayQuil is great. I think. I don't feel drowsy, which is my main issue. But I still feel tired all day, but that's the sickness, not the meds.

I am finally feeling better though I'm coughing. Going back to work today. ):

Monday, October 01, 2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, the Dayquil just messes me up. I did get some Robitussin at the grocery a bit ago. That stuff tastes nasty!

Monday, October 01, 2007 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

Even though I don't want Mama to be sick. I like when she hangs out with me.

Monday, October 01, 2007 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home