Friday, October 12, 2007

Bummer

I came out of the gym last night after kickboxing and it was already dark at 7 p.m.

The D-Backs lost Game 1 to the Rockies. I would love to see the D-Backs go back to the World Series. But if the Rockies go I would totally root for them. I love rooting for the underdog.

I woke up this morning and it was dark and sprinkling.

I walked out of yoga this morning and it was pouring. (Rainy season is early this year.)

But on the brightside, I am hosting a birthday pedicure party with some girlfriends tonight at a shoe store called Tootsies. Some girls are getting pedicures and some are getting chair massages from my friend Ronda. We will eat and drink and laugh and gossip and buy shoes! It should be a blast.

Also, Al Gore received the Nobel Peace Prize. Very cool. Go Al Gore, go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home