Friday, September 28, 2007

Nasty tasting jelly bellys

So there are these nasty tasting Harry Potter jelly bellys. Someone at work bought some and another co-worker walked around asking us to taste them. I poured the box out on a Kleenex and we figured out what was what. Alex tried earwax, Terri tried dirt, I tried pickle and sardine. I thought the sardine one was soap. Nope, it was sardine. Ugh! I had to spit it out, nasty!
Then this morning we were trying them again. I tried soap. And it tasted like it.
Here are the flavors: 10 Individual Flavors: Earwax, Booger, Sausage, Black Pepper, Vomit, Dirt, Soap, Rotten Egg, Pickle and Earthworm.
I think I am gonna get some of these little boxes for Halloween to give out to the kiddies.

Grey's

What did you think? I thought it was ehhh. And the deer storyline was dumb. I also watched the spin-off show Wednesday night. I am gonna give Private Practice a couple of more tries. But I don't know if I like it. I was never a big Addison fan. Tho. I am less of a Meredith fan. I actually can't stand her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home