Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend Update

Saturday afternoon Curt and I headed out to pick up Don and Annie. We left 45 mins before we had to actually pick them up. And it took us only 15 mins to get to the city. You just never know what the traffic is going to be like. So we found a meter by their hotel. We put a quarter in and we get a whoppin 5 minutes! Can you believe that??!!
Anyway, so we meet up with Don and Annie. We all hop in the car (and as Annie says, girls in the back, boys in the front) and head down to Palo Alto. The drive went smoothly. We get to Stanford where there is tons of free parking. (You usually don't hear about either of those options in the Bay Area.) We head to the Oregon tailgater. Yummy food and the beer was flowing. We had fun, hung out, saw some cheerleaders and the Duck! Then we headed to the stadium for the game. I am not a football fan--but it actually was an exciting game. We left a little early--Annie was zonked out. We left when Oregon was up by 17. I believe the final score was 51-31.

Sunday I hung out in the city with Alex. Unfortunately Mia couldn't join us because she wasn't feeling well. So I met Alex. She picked me up in front of Macy's and we headed to her place. Her little apartment is super cute. She has done such a nice job decorating it. So we hung out at her place a bit. Then we walked to a brunchy place called Le Petit Robert. I had an omelet and and a mimosa. We sat outside and just chatted away. Then we walked back to her place. Hung out there a little longer and then headed home. She gave me a ride home since she was heading to her mom's in the East Bay.

Then I did my regular Sunday routine. Got ready for the week to come or at least Monday. I can't think that far ahead.

Oh and I tried to watch the second Pirates movie and I just couldn't get into it. The first one I watched on a plane. On my own I wouldn't have watched it. But it was really good. But this Dead Man's Chest--is that what it was called?--just didn't keep my attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I don't know why I bother with movies. I remember I saw Dead Man's Chest, but I don't remember much about it, especially whether it was boring or not.

What is up with a quarter equaling five minutes? That's robbery.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home