Saturday, September 15, 2007

Secret Pals revealed

We had our Secret Pal revealing lunch yesterday at Miyozen--sushi restaurant. The food is always good--but service is lacking. We all went around the table and talked about some of the cool stuff we received from our Secret Pal. Graciela--who I was S.P. to--mentoined that her S.P. seemed to really know her. After I got Graciela's questionaire and read through it I realized we had a lot more in common than I had known. After that we all took turns guessing. I went first. I said how I first thought it was Sheri, then Graciela, then Viengna, then back to Sheri. But my actual guess was Mary. And I was right. She gave me some beautiful yarn to make a scarf. YEA!!!!
When it was Graciela's turn she said she wasn't really sure. But she thought that her S.P. might be Gina. Then I said, nope, it's me! I made her a deep, dark red scarf and a black scoa. I thought for sure I may have blown it a couple of times--but I guess not.
We picked names for the next round, which will start Oct. 1. This time we will do it just for a month--sted of 9 weeks.
I have to fill out my new questionaire. It will pretty much be the same. But I have stuff to add.

Ann and her Secret Pal, Mary.

Graciela and her Secret Pal, Ann.

Newlyweds

So Kate and Jason are honeymooning. But she sent an e-mail update the other day from an Internet cafe in Crete. And she gave us one photo as a sneak peak. Yes, I still need to write about our weekend last weekend and show you all the photos we took. Will do that soon.

Photo by Chris Richards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Wow. There's ANOTHER round of the Secret Pal thing? Awesome.

That beach wedding photo looks gorgeous!

Monday, September 17, 2007 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home