Friday, September 14, 2007

Almost back to normal

I am feeling much better today. Still a little congested and tired. But other than that back to my old self.

Funny story about our tomatoes

Curt meets a co-worker and his wife at the corner of Eddie's Liquor in the mornings to carpool to work. In the Bay Area carpool is considered 3 people. Anyway, he is at the corner waiting for his ride holding an Ikea bag filled with tomatoes to take to work. One of the guy's doing recycling asked Curt if they were homegrown tomatoes. Curt said yes and asked if he wanted some. Heck yea! Then two women passed by and also asked for some. So next time we are overrun with tomatoes we can leave them outside our house and they will be gone.
I should be bringing a bunch in next week for my co-workers.

Today is Secret Pal revealing day!!!! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home