Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New blogs on the block

Curt now has a blog.
And guess who else has one? Joey! Not really sure how often he will be blogging--esp. since he doesn't do a whole lot during the day. So what could he possibly write about?

Today has been an exhausting day. Getting only 6 hours of sleep is not good for me. So tonight I will be vegging. That is of course AFTER I go to the gym. I haven't been in almost 2 weeks! We went to CT 2 weekends ago. And remember how I bought that annoying Denise Austin yoga DVD? Well, I never used it. And luckily I didn't take it out of the wrapper. So I am returning that thing and getting my 13 bucks back! (Now I just have to do a little research and buy one that is better for the next trip I take where I WILL use it.)
Then we return from CT where I am completely wiped out. And then what happens? I get sick. So I decided to completely recoop before attempting any workout of any kind. I was gonna go yesterday to yoga before work. But I was already stressed out with the little time I had to get things done before my all day training--so I ditched that idea. And I couldn't go after work because we went to the show last night. So today I am getting back on track!

I have given out a bunch of tomatoes today at work. This fresh batch had some good sized tomatoes. Someone is going to give me a spaghetti sauce recipe. Yum!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Hey, what's up with Curt's blog? I couldn't comment! Knowing Curt I bet he did that on purpose...to keep down the comments from the peanut galllery. : )

Seriously though, what's next? Dave having a blog?? I think the world is coming to an end! : )

Tuesday, September 18, 2007 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I think Dave does have a blog. It is a professional one--so I can't make any cracks on it.
Speaking of blogs ... when are you updating yours?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I know, I know...so much time has passed it doesn't seem worth it. I feel like I should start a new one and begin fresh!

Yeah, you are right, Dave's blog is professional...no smart ass comments.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home