Friday, August 10, 2007

Help me help you

Well, not really.
But can you help me with two things?
I have only made 9 cents in August with my Google ads. I made $13.39 in July. No pay out until I get to 100 buckaroos. So please click and please click often. (I suspect Aug. has been low since you all knew I would be out of town and not likely blogging.)
My other request. I found the cutest dancing green moose pajama bottoms at a little gift shop in Waterton (that is where we stayed in Canada). Unfortunately they only had larges. I found some moose pajama bottoms at the Prince of Wales Hotel gift shop, but the moose weren't dancing and they were 45 bucks. If anyone finds pajama bottoms or even fabric close to this description I will be forever indebited to you. There was a gift shop at the tiny Kalispell airport so I may have luck there tomorrow.
TIA!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

I just clicked three times. I hope it's going through.

What's TIA?

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:20:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

It means thanks in advance.

And thank you Jodie!

Sunday, August 12, 2007 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home