Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lesson learned

So don't have sushi the night before your WW weigh-in (WI). In fact, it probably isn't a good idea to have sushi two days in a row right before your WI.
The scale said I gained two pounds. I know that I didn't actually gain two pounds. It was water weight from the sodium. But it still sucks.
My leader said likely next week I will have a much more drastic drop in weight.
As they say on the WW message boards, I had a NSV (nonscale victory) with all the new clothes I bought. I mentioned my new clothing sizes in the meeting today. It was pretty exciting.
And I received a charm for my key chain. The key chain I got when I hit my 10% goal. The charm is for losing 25 pounds (which I hit 26 last week). I got the reward this week because last week I was the only one in the meeting so it wouldn't have been much of a celebration! Ha!
Anyway, Erica and Casey are coming into town this weekend. So it will be a challenge to stay on track foodwise. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ollie's Mum said...

i am so impressed that you've lost 26 pounds -- congratulations! it's making me want to look into weight watchers! and im jealous that erica and casey are coming up there to visit you this weekend -- i wish i could be there, and so does ollie! think of me as you're knitting away ...

Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

definitely congratulations! also, remember that when you're working out, you may be gaining muscle mass, which will add a couple pounds, but will help you burn fat pounds, too! :)

Friday, May 18, 2007 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home