Wednesday, May 09, 2007

26 frickin' pounds! (2 bags of potatoes and then some)

Just came back from my WW weigh-in (WI) and I lost 1.8 pounds over the week for a total loss of 26 whole pounds! I am so close to my goal. Only 3.6 pounds to go.
I have been doing really well with tracking my food, making good food choices and working out 4-6 times a week. I still don't love exercising, but I am doing it and that is what counts.
WW is definitely a lifestyle that is manageable. It took me seven years to put on almost 30 pounds and it is gonna take me about seven months to take it off. Not too shabby!
I am going shopping this weekend to buy some new pants. I wanted to wait till I hit goal--but some of my pants are just way too big and I feel weird wearing them at work with the crotch practically to my knees. Plus, I think I deserve some new pants dangit!


2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Look how close your tiny turtle is! Congratulations, Ann! That's a great accomplishment. I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 4:47:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Good for you! You and Jen are so amazing.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 5:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home