Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday afternoon treat


So my friend Sue at work asked me if I wanted to go to Starbucks. I said no. Then I decided to go on their Web site and find the nutritional information for the drink I wanted and to make it manageable. I ordered a tall, nonfat vanilla creme, no whip. It came out to 4 points.
The amount of calories and fat in most of these drinks would blow you away.
If I ordered a tall, whole milk with whip it woulda been 8 points at 330 calories and 18 grams of fat. The one I ordered had 180 calories and no fat.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks is probably contributing to adult obesity.

Friday, April 27, 2007 4:54:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I've had a venti iced caramel macchiato with 7 pumps of vanilla and extra extra caramel every single day since 3 months after Faith was born... minus a few weeks I was sick. I can't imagine how much fat and calories that involves.

BARFGAGRECH

YUM!

Saturday, April 28, 2007 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger JenC said...

i looked at the calories in those recently, too, and decided that iced tea is the way for me. :)

Sunday, April 29, 2007 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Holy Moly Holli! How do you still have any teeth? :) That drink sounds super sweet. I don't think I could handle it.

Monday, April 30, 2007 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home