Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's almost Friday!


So today when I came into work there were lovely flowers on my desk with a stickie note that reads: From me to you Thanks for all you do Greg (From my boss)
He is so funny and kind. So a belated gift for admin day from my boss. My supervisor gave me a ladybug cookie yesterday. It is so cute--I don't know if I can eat it. And I can only imagine how many WW points that sucker is.
We had a delicious lunch yesterday at Oliveto. I had an arugula salad with goat cheese, delicious halibut with spinach and a yummy bittersweet chocolate cake. We were gone almost 3 hours! But it was a nice time to celebrate our hard work and to do some bonding.
Some time this summer we will have an admin off-site and work on teambuilding and other necessary things. Should be fun.
STOP THE PRESSES
****Oh, and hell froze over. My mom and Fred FINALLY got high-speed Internet. Woo-hoo!****

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

It sounds like you work for a great company!

Friday, April 27, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I think I finally figured out my problem with signing in so now I can comment again!

I was so excited to see that my boss brought me flowers on Wednesday. I didn't really think about the fact that I'm her assistant but she is so thoughtful and wouldn't forgot. She is taking four of us out to lunch on Monday to celebrate. What fun!

How is your knee feeling? I've been thinking of you and curious.

Saturday, April 28, 2007 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home