Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Admin Day!

Today is Administrative Professionals' Day.
All the admins at Onyx are going to lunch today to celebrate at Oliveto in my hood. Should be a yummy lunch and a fun time gabbing with the girls.
So, if you are an admin, pat yourself on the back (you should do this every day). Being an admin can be a thankless job (I came prepared for this job since being a copy editor is also a thankless job.) But I have a good team. And for the most part they are very self-sufficient. I am one of the luckier admins. And I am happy to know that I have no idea what dressing my boss prefers on his salad. And I also don't have to wipe any butts (like some admins do) with the allotted 2-3 pieces of toilet paper. HA! (See post below.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home