Friday, February 09, 2007

Cute and cute

So for some reason I didn't realize my friend Jay has a blog. Our friends Angela and Michael are in town and Angela mentioned Jay's blog. Jay and his wife, Martha, were my first friends in Salem. Martha was my mentor. They were good friends, good people and great at their jobs. I learned a lot from them.
Anyway, the pic above is their beautiful and adorable daughter, Mia. It snowed in El Paso recently (I am guessing around the time it snowed in Tucson and Phx.) and Jay and Mia built this little snowman. I stole this pic from Jay's blog. Thanks Jay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my heart be still, not only is "Mia" a PRESH name, but Mia herself is cute.. add that to the fact I LUFF snowmen and tiny things.. you have a miniature snowman. EEHHHH EHHHHH!!! red alert!!! red alert!!!

cute explosion!!

Friday, February 09, 2007 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ahh, you folks are making me blush. But thanks for the note. And sorry I haven't dropped one earlier. I've been linking to your blog from my site for a long time, but I'm one of those "lurkers" who read a bunch of blogs but never comment.
But I've enjoyed keeping up with you and Curt ... even when I get crazy jealous of pictures from Paris! ... and I'll try to comment more often.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home