Friday, February 02, 2007

In case you didn't know ...

Abc.com has many of their shows online--so in case you missed a show, you forgot to set up your season pass on TiVo, you started into a season late ...
Click right here for a bunch of their shows.
I have missed a few episodes of Ugly Betty and Brothers and Sisters. So now I can catch up. I think there are about 8 shows on there (of course Grey's and Housewives, too). Each show is up to date with the current season.
Enjoy!
(Also Lifetime is showing Grey's Anatomy on Sunday nights.)
Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nbc.com has a lot of shows, too. That's the only way I watch "Heroes" since I work and I don't have TiVo and I can't get my VCR to work.

The Internet is amazing! (:

Friday, February 02, 2007 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow guys. you should work for the networks or something!

Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home