Monday, February 05, 2007

Dud commercials

I am not a football fan. But at least the Super Bowl commercials are supposed to be good, right? I missed probably the first quarter because I was busy in the kitchen making snacks: "healthier" jalapeno poppers (and they were good), portabella skins (like potato skins) and chicken breast to mix with wing sauce (it wasn't bad, just not as good as really bad for you wings). So I missed this commercial that Curt told me about. (Oh, and the portabella skins were good, too. Thanks for the suggestions Hungry Girl!)
But I was pretty much unimpressed with the commercials. And I was supposed to be doing stuff around the house while the game was on. But I was so tired and lazy that I sat there and watched the game with Curt. (And I got lots to do--Angela and Michael will be here Thursday. Yay!)
And now I am tired today. Bleh to Mondays!

Saturday night we had some friends over for enchiladas and Taboo. We had a great time. We did girls vs. boys. And man, talk about being competitive. But it was fun. We had some great laughs and a good time. And we found someone nutier and crazier about Taboo than me--Sasha. Can't wait until the next game night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to check out your links, because I missed the Oprah/Dave commercial and I heard it was kind of funny. That being said - they just replayed it on tv and I had it on mute!!! GAH!

I want to come to Raider Nation!

xoxoxoo

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 10:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home