Wednesday, February 07, 2007

9 pounds to go

I think these last 9 pounds are gonna be a little harder to lose. But I know I can do it.
Curt and I are going to Hawaii in about 10 days and I AM gonna have as many drinks with little umbrellas in them as I want. I still will eat whatever I want--but I won't stuff myself. So no points in Hawaii--just some wise choices when it comes to some of the things I eat.
I recently started working out, too. I was determined to be toned for Hawaii--ain't gonna happen. But hey, I am 20 pounds lighter than I was 3 1/2 months ago.
I have been better about my water intake. WW has a honkin mug with a straw and one mug is 4 servings of water. WW recommends 6 servings a day. So I try to have at least 6, but usually go with 8 a day. Problem is I have to go to the bathroom like every 10 minutes it seems! (The link of the mug I found is on eBay. The prices for the mugs on eBay are a total rip-off!)
I have included my updated weight ticker. I know it is a little hard to read with my blue background. Oh well.

Off to the bathroom again ... (TMI, huh?)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the mug for? Just to make sure you drink enough water?

That is amazing that you've lost that much weight!! That is better than nothing - way to go!!!!

Enjoy yourself in Hawaii - you deserve a wonderful vacation. Drink at least 50 drinks for me.

xoxo

Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, the mug just helps monitor your water intake--I mean you could use a cup or water bottle. But since I have been using the mug I am actually drinking more water than before. I fill it up when I get to work and sip throughout the day. I think it having the straw helps, too. And I have found drinking my water at room temp makes a big difference.

Thursday, February 08, 2007 8:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home