Friday, January 26, 2007

Off to Tucson

I am taking off work early today. Curt and I are heading to Tucson tonight.
My dad gave us tickets to the UA basketball game for tomorrow vs. North Carolina. We will be joined by my dad and my grandpa. Apparently my grandpa is very excited and has been bragging to his friends. Should be a good game. (Oh, and we will be in Rows 1 &2.)
After the game I am hoping to hit BisonWitches. Yummy sandwiches and soups. (Forget WW this weekend!)
Saturday evening a night out with Dad and Hilda.
Then Sunday brunch at the Arizona Inn with Mom, Fred and my grandma. After that hanging out at Mom and Fred's (until we have to head to the airport). I am hoping John will get a chance to stop by.
Quick, but fun weekend planned.

Oh, and I booked my flight for Phoenix for the first weekend in March so I can meet the adorable Oliver. I will come in the evening of March 2 and leave the evening of March 5. So for friends in the area I will likely plan a dinner and drinks outing the night of March 3. Mark your calendars now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like a lovely weekend in tucson!

thank you so much for the surprise in the mail -- it was a great pick-me-up! we can't wait to see you in march, too. :)

Saturday, January 27, 2007 8:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home