Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Holidays from Onyx!

I am on Onyx's Holiday Party Planning Committee. Our annual party is this Friday at the beautiful Claremont Resort. We will have great food, drinks, photographer, DJ, dancing and raffle prizes.
We were also in charge of the annual holiday gift. We went with the new iPod shuffle. It was a huge hit--even for people who already own an iPod.
The new shuffle is cool. Curt has pretty much claimed it. But I am content with my Nano.

***

I am also in charge of Onyx's Kris Kringle gift exchange. So far 31 people have signed up. I am so excited. We are picking names tomorrow. And exchanging gifts next Thursday. I am planning on having some yummy treats at our gift exchange.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this "annual party" and "annual holiday gift" of which you speak? Oh, wait. Now I remember. Last year (and this), they scheduled a work party (with cash bar) during copy desk work hours, and they gave us all Post keychains. I still can't figure out how to make it compatible with iTunes. Scrooged again!

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home