Friday, April 14, 2006

It was "A Beautiful Day"

When I lived in Arizona and the sun was shining and it was a beautiful winter day I would love when U2's "A Beautiful Day" would come on. It was always the perfect setting and feeling.
Well, yesterday here in the Bay Area we had a beautiful day.
After work I went into the city to meet Curt and my dad for dinner. No rain and mild weather. We walked to a place for dinner. We had an amazing dinner. I had sea bass and the yummiest mashed potatoes. All of our meals were good. And yummy ice cream for dessert.
Afterward we headed to the Apple store to look at all the fun gadgets. Curt and I are interested in speakers for the iPod. They are pretty cool. There is one that sounds awesome--but it's something like 300 bucks.
This is the one we like and probably can afford. This is the one that really rocks. Oh, and it's $350.
The Apple store was packed, swarming with people. I don't think my dad had been to an Apple store before.
Afterward we said our goodbyes and Curt and I rode BART home. When we got to Berkeley we couldn't believe the night. Clear and mild. It felt like January in Phoenix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

I saw speakers for the ipod at Costco. I don't think they were made by Apple but the picture showed them with an ipod. FYI.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home