Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I know I am in San Francisco

"You and your wife will be happy in your life together" was my fortune from my cookie last night. I met Curt and a former co-worker of his, Kong, and Kong's son Nagen for dinner last night. Kong also invited a friend he has known since kindergarten from San Jose. The longest friendship I have is 13 years old. That's nothing!
We had dinner in Chinatown. We ate at a really good restaurant. It was at the bottom of a steep San Francisco hill. So we had a great view of the cable cars going up and down. Nagen, who is 6, thought it was pretty cool.
Nagen was hilarious. He loved to talk and talk and talk. He was shy at first. But once he and I started chatting (or should I say I was listening and saying uh-huh once in awhile) he was like the Energizer Bunny.
Eventually at dinner he was quiet. He was starting to get tired. It was passed his bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home