Monday, April 10, 2006

"Walk the Line"

We watched that over the weekend. Curt didn't think it was very good. I thought it was pretty good. I thought Jaoquin Phoenix did a great Johnny Cash. And his singing was really good, too. Reese Witherspoon did a good job, too.
But the movie wasn't as good as I wanted it to be.
Anyway, now that I think about it, I don't think "Walk the Line" was up for best picture. Reese and Joaquin were up for best actress/actor. And as we know, Reese won.
So what were the movies up for best picture? "Brokeback Mountain," "Capote," Good Night, and Good Luck," "Crash." And what was the fifth? "Munich"? "Syriana"?

1 Comments:

Blogger Manel said...

I like your blog is prety cool.
If you want take a look to my blog www.batalhadeestrelas.blogspot.com
Hello and Goodbye from portugal

Monday, April 10, 2006 1:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home