Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Joey!

















I worked at Petsmart for about three years while in college. Customers would find stray animals fairly often and bring them into the store. We would tell them we couldn't take the animals. They would have to take them to a shelter.
At the beginning of June 1994 two guys came in with a litter of kittens. They had found the bunch in a Dumpster. And this time employees took the cute little fuzzy strays.
I took Joey to the vet the next day and was told he was about 6 weeks old. So I decided April 15 would be his birthday.
He has been a good and faithful pet for 12 years.
I picked out some of my favorite pictures of him. The one on the left, he was in the laundry hamper. And the one on the right, he was using my skein of yarn as a pillow while I knitted a wrap for my mom for Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Happy birthday Joey! Oso and I will have a slice of...tuna (!)in honor of your birthday!

Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home