Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Movie reviews

So I watched "The Forgotten" last night. All I can say is I am so glad I didn't spend good money on that movie. Luckily with Netflix it was practically free. It is considered a psychological thriller. But it was just weird. Some things were never explained. At first it was interesting--but weird stuff happened. And I never quite figured out why.
Last week I watched "Radio." That was a great movie. Cuba Gooding Jr. and Ed Harris are so great in it. There are some sad moments, but for the most part it is a feel-good movie. I was smiling most of the time I was watching it. I highly recommend this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

agreed on both. i think we got "the forgotten" for 99 cents on pay-per-view. so weird!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home