Thursday, June 16, 2005

When can I put my sweaters away?

So today is cold and rainy. What is up with this June Gloom winter weather in the summer!!?? One person's answer at work was, "It's the Bay Area."
Not that I am missing the 115 days of Phoenix. But I can handle sunny 70 days here.
Though I am excited that I can make my yummy Red Pepper Sauce for dinner tonight. On other days I would broil us out of our apartment by using the oven to roast my peppers and garlic. Usually when I come home it is quite warm in here and I open all the windows and run the fan. It takes awhile to cool our apartment down. No A/C. But hey, our gas/electric bill is so cheap. I don't miss the $200 plus electric bills from Phoenix summers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Um, I think that was me! :) And "summer" hasn't even technically started.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home