Thursday, June 09, 2005

Home sick

So I have an icky cold and I decided to not go to work today. I hate having colds. I had a cold in December--right before our holiday party. And then one in October--right after our visit in Philly (with three kids) and right before my big 3-0!
I am starting to feel better. Just pretty much tired. I was sleeping and there was a pounding on our door. It was the FedEx guy with my wine from the Andretti Wine Club. Woo-hoo! They tried to deliver the other day, but now that I work Monday through Friday 9-5 I am not home for packages. And since it is wine an adult has to sign for it. The funny thing is I called them the other day and had them hold it--apparently someone didn't get the message. Anyway, I get wine every 3 months--so I won't have to deal with this again until then.
Oh, and because I am sick I can't enjoy my lovely wine OR workout with Maya. And I have been so good lately, too. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

Awww, sick is no fun- you're Ann, you're not supposed to ever be sick! Bleh. But wine is a good incentive to get better! :)

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Feel better soon. Being sick is a good reason to curl up on the couch and watch Lifetime and HGTV!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home