Sunday, June 05, 2005

Albatross

So an old friend of Curt's was in town. Rachel's family lives in Oakland and her little brother graduated from high school. The kid's graduation was today--a Sunday. Her boyfriend, Pat, was telling me that it is a Catholic school. Do Catholic schools not graduate in the middle of the week like the lowly public schools?
Anyway, so we met Rachel, Pat and our friend Eric at Albatross for drinks and Darts last night. I suck at Darts--but it was still fun. We all had a lot of fun. Laughing, drinking and throwing darts. And Eric brought his own darts. They were spring loaded--which means when you hit the bull's eye it jumped out half the time. Oh well.
We stayed out until 1 a.m.--which I think is the latest I have stayed out since living here. 1 a.m. used to be nothing for me. Now I am a wimp!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Matlock Allen said...

We've switched places... Now I'm lucky if I'm not at work at 1 a.m. I used to be in bed by 10! :-)

Monday, June 06, 2005 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home