Thursday, November 18, 2010

So freakin' funny

My British twin, Karen, shared a link on Facebook today called Damn You, Auto Correct!
Some of the entries are dumb. But some are so freakin' hilarious. I was laughing and crying and at times I could barely breathe. Oh man, talk about cheap entertainment.
The auto correct function on the iPhone is great and sometimes it really sucks! I once texted Curt to tell him I was going to Zumba and it auto corrected to Zimbabwe. None of my auto corrects have been as funny as some of the stuff on the Web site above.
Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb?! Every entry on that site is freaking hilarious. You need to check yourself!

Friday, November 19, 2010 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Yea, some aren't funny, Anonymous. So they are dumb.
But many (not all) had me crying and barely able to breathe.

Friday, November 19, 2010 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home