Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm back baby

I finally went back to the gym today after a three-week hiatus. I am almost back to normal. My cough is just slight and doesn't seem to be waking me up in the middle of the night.
I get to the gym in my yoga clothes and go to walk into the locker room. CLOSED! So I ask the woman at the front desk what is the deal. Her reply, the locker room is closed. Great, thanks! So I had to take all of my crap with me to yoga class and then come to work in my yoga clothes and change.
According to my friend Laura the women's locker room will be closed for 15 days for remodeling. And it just started on Monday. I hadn't been to the gym in three weeks so this was new news to me. But an e-mail would have been nice.
But the class was a great class to get back in the swing of things. I am hoping to do yoga and some cardio next week. Our hotel has a gym. Last time we were in Maui I used it once. :)

Kate: I didn't get to see Dan's name in the Wall-e creds. I watched closely but since I was watching with about eight others I felt weird making them watch all of the credits. So I will have to check it out later.
And yea, I don't think I would have liked reading Breaking Dawn if I were in labor either. That whole pregnancy thing was freaky. My friend Monica told me to keep reading and go with it. I have about 100 pages left and I am not that excited about it. But I want to finish it and see how it all ends. Plus I don't want to take that honker book to Hawaii with me for 50-100 pages left to read. So it will be finished before Saturday afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

have fun in maui!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. And it does feel good to get back in your exercise routine.
Have lots of fun in Maui! Hugs -M

Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home