Monday, October 27, 2008

Please don't be offended

This blog post is probably geared more toward people who don't actually read my blog. But I still feel like I need to write this.
This past weekend Curt and I spent in Tucson was about Curt and me. We celebrated our 5th anniversary.
We did have brunch yesterday with my mom, Fred and my two grandparents.
I purposely didn't make plans with any friends in the area or any other family members.
When in town, whatever the reason, I try to see my parents (tho. now my dad lives in San Francisco) and my grandparents. Anyone else is gravy.
So I hope everyone understands why this weekend wasn't about them, but about us.
On that note, check me out with my yummy Strawberry Eegee!

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

of course it was about you! you both do so much to support and visit your friends that is far beyond what most friends do. you deserve time just to yourselves.

glad you had a good time!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! sounds like it was some good r&r.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home