Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is it your birthday?

Someone asked me that today. Because of all the beautiful bouquets of flowers on my desk.
Yesterday I came into work and was surprised by yet another gorgeous bouquet of flowers on my desk. There was no card so I asked Amy if she knew who the flowers were from. She said no. And then said she was kidding and that they were from Legal and Compliance departments to congratulate me on my promotion.
How nice is that? And we went to lunch yesterday, too. We ate at Skates. We had delicious appetizers, their super yummy bread and a good lunch. I had a creamy tomato basil soup and seafood paella. So good! Yes, no light low-fat lunch for me!

Nice flowers, huh? And if any of you were wondering, my birthday is October 9.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow More flowers! You really deserve it... you worked hard to get your certification and promotion! I love the "edible" bouquet you sent Michael and Angela. Great idea. Hugs -M

Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

How beautiful!

Maybe the flowers were for your famous blog... I went to look up VK Elle nails for their hours, and your blog was almost at the top of the list. :)

Friday, July 25, 2008 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

Woo-hoo! Good to know! Now I can start cranking in that money from my ads. :) I have made $40.06!

Friday, July 25, 2008 1:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home