Thursday, July 17, 2008

Meet Lenore


Soon after I received the e-mail from Michael about Lenore being born he sent a bunch of pics. Isn't she beautiful? I mean, that is a newborn right there. I can't wait to kiss her cheeks. She and her 'rents live in Portland. And Curt and I are going out there at the end of September. So I get to meet Lenore then.

Gorgeous flowers

Yesterday my boss called me into his office for maybe 5 minutes. I return to my desk to be startled by a huge and beautiful bouquet of flowers. My wonderful in-laws, Marilyn and Ed, sent me this gorgeous bouquet of flowers to congratulate me on my promotion. They smell wonderful, too.
Thanks so much for my flowers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous flowers! You have some great in-laws! You worked hard for your promotion! We are proud of you! Hugs -M

Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger BookBuster said...

Hey, Lenore's Daddy here. It's kinda crazy, but in just a few days Lenore's visage has morphed somewhat. Angela and I saw this picture and laughed. She actually looks totally different. More pictures to come!

Mike

Friday, July 18, 2008 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home