Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Congrats Angela, Michael and Lenore!

Had an e-mail this morning from Angela's husband, Michael, saying:

... Lenore Suzette Halstead was born July 15th at 3:47 p.m. 8 lbs. 4oz. 19 inches. A perfectly healthy, and if I don't say so myself BEAUTIFUL baby. We're obviously thrilled and exhausted. Pictures are on the way post haste!

I can't wait to see the pics of Lenore. And I just love the name!
And I get to meet Lenore in September. I can't wait.

Congrats again Angela, Michael and Lenore.

2 Comments:

Blogger BookBuster said...

Lenore (now 7) just Googled herself and found this. : )

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:28:00 PM  
Blogger BookBuster said...

Lenore (now 7) just Googled herself and found this. : )

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home