Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Slacker

I feel like such a slacker right now.
I haven't been to the gym since Thursday. I was too tired to go yesterday and today I have too many things going on. But I am going back to yoga tomorrow. If I can get my butt out of bed!
And our house is a mess! Since I was gone most of the weekend there was no cleaning done. The pile of mail had almost taken over the coffee table by yesterday, that was until I shoved it all into a very unneat pile on the table. I did some laundry last night and I was too lazy to fold it. So there is a huge pile of laundry on the floor on my side of the room.
I don't have a lot planned this weekend. So there will be some serious cleaning going on. And I really need to attack my closet. Gotta do some rearranging and organzing and just plain cleaning. A lot of times when I clean I just throw stuff in the closet and close the doors.
Lenore update
Angela called me yesterday. Aunt Ann and Uncle Curt sent an edible arrangement to welcome Lenore into this world and to congratulate Angela and Michael.
She called to thank us and to give me an update. It sounds like everyone is doing very well. Angela also sent some more pictures of Lenore. She sure is a cutie and a beauty.



Isn't Lenore so sweet!?! And Angela took some pics of the edible arrangement we sent. It looks nicer than the picture I saw.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to recover myself! Lenore is BEAUTIFUL and I love that name.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home