Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The film

I haven't talked about my contacts lately. I know, exciting topic.
The last time I went to my eye doc he gave me a different shaped right contact to hopefully prevent the contact from sticking to my eye. Not sure if that has worked--but I definitely don't see as well out of it as I did before. Apparently I have 20/20 in that eye. But it bothers me that I see better out of my left eye than my right.
The past couple of weeks (not every day--but many) I will notice that everything appears cloudy. I take my contacts out to clean them and there is a film on my contacts. What can that be? Someone at work told me her make-up was doing that to her contacts and her doc ordered a different kind.
It is annoying.
I clean the contacts how I am supposed to. Never wear them too long. Never sleep with them in. So is the crap in the air that bad and now it is sticking to my contacts?
I have an appointment on Saturday. So hopefully we will get to the bottom of this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm. do you use any eye drops?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I use the rewetting drops sometimes. But it doesn't seem to be a dry eye issue.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

i was thinking that if the contact was irritating your eye, it would create some of kind of liquid/fluid that would create the film on your contact. that's what happened to me early on when i first got my contacts.

Thursday, July 24, 2008 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home