Friday, February 22, 2008

500 bucks later

We have our Volvo back. The place did a great job. And they actually fixed some minor stuff on the other side of the bumper that wasn't caused by my hit-and-run. So the back bumper looks brand new. And they washed the car inside and out. Thanks Salle's. You rock!
Now on to the a-hole who hit me and then took off. All I have to say is Karma is a bitch and you will get yours.
Geico did a great job of taking care of me. Got my appt. right away, got me a rental and took care of most of the costs for everything.
And I know Geico is still working on getting the company to admit one of their drivers hit me. Not sure if they will. But I appreciate the effort.

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Geico was great during my car accident - seriously.

I'm glad you glad you got your Volvo back!! Sometimes people can just suck.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Nabila Widianti said...

This article is very useful, thank you for sharing. And allow me to share articles too, it's about health and treatment. God willing
Cara Mengatasi Heartburn Saat Hamil Yang Sering Kambuh,

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home