Friday, February 22, 2008

500 bucks later

We have our Volvo back. The place did a great job. And they actually fixed some minor stuff on the other side of the bumper that wasn't caused by my hit-and-run. So the back bumper looks brand new. And they washed the car inside and out. Thanks Salle's. You rock!
Now on to the a-hole who hit me and then took off. All I have to say is Karma is a bitch and you will get yours.
Geico did a great job of taking care of me. Got my appt. right away, got me a rental and took care of most of the costs for everything.
And I know Geico is still working on getting the company to admit one of their drivers hit me. Not sure if they will. But I appreciate the effort.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

Geico was great during my car accident - seriously.

I'm glad you glad you got your Volvo back!! Sometimes people can just suck.

Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home