Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cwazy day!

So my day has been filled mostly with meetings.

I am working a little late tonight because I have a dentist appt. at 7 p.m. Ugh!!! I originally had a dentist appt. 2 weeks ago when I was sick. I canceled 2 hours before. My dentist actually called me later that evening to resked. Since he was so nice and understanding I took whatever appt. he wanted to give me.

And today I have had this throat thing. I kinda got the sexy voice going on. I just have a cough and slight irritation in my throat. But I feel fine. We will see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow. I can't be sick again already. All my boss cares about is whether I am contagious or not. There have been a lot of sickies around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I have the throat thing pretty much all the time - people always ask if I'm sick when I'm not. It's lovely. When I am sick they just ask if I'm my dad (at least when I answer the phone at Nana and Poppy's).

Feel better and ask for happy gas!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home