Monday, June 04, 2007

Paris checks into jail


Well, I was gonna celebrate tomorrow.

But for some reason Paris checked into jail 2 days early.

I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing she is serving her time like the rest of us shmucks would have had we been in the same situation.
Sopranos
Man, that show gets better and better. I can't believe there is only one epsiode left until it's all over. Sopranos is definitely going out with a bang.
Weekend
Well, Friday we hung out with Jodie and her friends as I posted earlier.
Saturday Curt went with our friends Cyrus and Monica to San Jose to watch soccer (USA vs. China). I did my own thing and watched United 93 and Charlotte's Web. Both good movies and both very different from the other.
When they came back from San Jose they got Becky and then came and got me. We had sushi for dinner. It was good--but not as good as my favorite Sushiya.
Sunday we had an early dinner at Mia's and Todd's. They unveiled the new kitchen and hardwood floors throughout their house. It looks so nice!
We always have a good time with them and their kids, Lexie and Cooper.
Mia is a great cook! Yum!
Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home