Thursday, May 31, 2007

Congrats to Angela and Michael!




Angela (and Michael) is/are expecting at the end of November. They will soon find out if the munchkin is a boy or girl. I can't wait to meet this little person. I still can't believe Angela is gonna be a mom. It is so cool and weird! I get to be an aunt again! Woo-hoo! I LOVE being the cool aunt.
Angela, you need to add this doggie to your growing family. That dog cracks me out--as Baby Faith says!
The pics of Angela and Michael are from when they were out here visiting in February.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Ginger said...

Thanks! And I am in love with that funny-looking little dog. I hope someone adopts her. She could be the next Mr. (Ms. in this case) Winkle! http://www.mrwinkle.com/

Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home