Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Good Shepherd not so good

Curt and I watched this movie last night. And we didn't think it was really all that good. It was way too long. If you are gonna make a movie that is almost 3 hours it better keep my attention. The movie went back and forth between when Edward was in school to 1961. That was a little confusing. Curt and I agreed that they didn't do a very good job of making Matt Damon look older--but they did with Angelina Jolie. Matt Damon is a superb actor and I thought he did a great job in this movie. It was a very slow and kinda confusing movie.

Bingo

Oh, I forgot to mention Bingo. He belongs to Don and Kristin in Portland. He is this great yellow lab. He was so sweet and quite hairy. He would come up to you and lean on you and then sit on your feet. He was super friendly and loving.
Whenever Curt and I are finally ready to have the committment of a dog we will likely get a lab. We still want a greyhound, too. They are both very sweet animals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Or cute yellow chows!! : )

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

You know me, I won't be getting a chow. I can love Oso and Harley and Scooter ...

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home