Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.


So I made my WW goal today and then some. To reach my goal weight of 125 I had to lose 1.2 pounds. I lost 1.8 pounds for a total loss of 30.2 pounds. (And I was out of town this weekend eating out and drinking and I was still able to stay within my points.)

So, all of you haters and pushers can step off! :)

For some reason my little turtle has bumped my profile and menus down to way down there. He has never done that before. Maybe he was so excited that I went past goal.






Dinner

Dan came over to our hood last night for dinner. We hit Rustica. I have to say their Spaghetti Pomodoro is awesome. And I was good and only had about half my pasta--even tho. I coulda ate the whole thing!
After dinner we hit McNally's for a drink.
We had a good time, some laughs and fun.
Have a safe trip home Dan.

8 Comments:

Blogger JenC said...

the turtle isn't misbehaving on my computer.

and once again, a big congratulations!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

here's that article about the evil pushers. :)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger JenC said...

oops... here.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for the link to the article.
I think that is what I do most of the time, No thank you. That still doesn't always work. But it is better than nothing.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger little ginger said...

Way to go on reaching your goal! Good work!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Cowgirl Warrior said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.
Thank you so much for letting us know.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Cyrus Farivar said...

Congrats!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home