Sunday, June 03, 2007

Celebratory lunch


I had said once I hit goal weight I wanted a McDonald's cheeseburger. Even before I started WW I rarely ever ate fast food--I find it rather disgusting. But once in awhile I crave a McDonald's cheeseburger. So yesterday afternoon I picked this up. Man it was good and worth the 12 points! And for those who are wondering. It fit in with my points. I didn't go off "my diet" or what I like to call eating healthy or my lifestyle change. FYI: 7 points for the cheeseburger and 5 for small fries.

Friday night in the city

Curt and I met Jodie and her friends Thuy and Jon on Friday night. The 5 of us hopped on a cable car and headed to North Beach for dinner. Evreything that everyone ordered looked good and it pretty much was all gobbled up. I had this amazing salmon plate. Yum! After dinner we walked back through Chinatown and looked at cheap, fun crap. I love looking at all that stuff. And sometimes buying it, too.
Top photo: Curt, Ann, Jodie, Thuy and Jon at the restaurant. Second two are of Jodie and Ann together at the BART station as the train is arrving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ollie's Mum said...

i can't believe it was so cold that you and jodie were both wearing big coats and scarves! i hate you both ;-)

Saturday, June 09, 2007 7:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home