Monday, April 16, 2007

Joey and the carrot

My friend Alex came over to our hood to hang out and do girl things with me. (Curt did not participate in the girl things. He took a ride on his new bike.)
Alex and I headed to Galaxy Nails for a mani/pedi. We both got French pedis. They airbrushed the French part on. I had never had that before. It was pretty cool.
After that lunch at Oliveto's. We shared a salad and a delicious pizza. We also tried a really nice wine. (Lunch was my splurge for the week. I have been pretty on track with eating. And this meal wasn't too over the top.)
After lunch we did a little shopping. We stopped at Tootsies and looked at lots of cute and expensive shoes. We didn't buy any. Tootsies also does pedicures--but they don't have someone on Sundays, yet--cuz we tried to make an appt. there. Maybe next time.
We also stopped at the fuu-fuu pet store called Redhound. Since it was Joey's birthday I thought I would buy him a little toy. I bought him a furry mouse with feather tail (he loves those things) and cloth carrot with catnip in it. Joey LOVED the carrot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

Yay for girls day out!

I can't believe Joey is 13. It's funny that you tell Curt that Joey's been around longer (:

Monday, April 16, 2007 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

That carrot was disgusting. He licked on it for like half an hour straight and it turned into a moist, sticky blob.

Look in that middle picture. It's soaked.

Gross.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home