Monday, April 09, 2007

And then there were 5

OK, this is really gross. But by Saturday we will own FIVE TVs. One for every room in the house.
Remember how I talked about my bonus and how we wanted to spend it on some crazy TV? Well, we did. We went to Best Buy on Saturday to look at TVs. Curt got some ideas and there were 3 he was thinking about. We decided to go back Sunday. Best Buy is closed on Easter Sunday we found out in the ad Sunday morning. But while we were there Saturday we found a nice flat screen 19" TV out of box on sale. If you bought it you would receive a $70 Best Buy gift card. So we bought it for the bedroom. (I went back today to get a DVD player with the gift card.) I had been wanting a small TV with DVD for the bedroom--my present for my birthday last year. (Curt and I usually do gifts from each other, then a bigger gift that we pay for.)
Anyway, so yesterday Curt found out Circuit City was having a sale if you bought online. He found one of the TVs he had been eyeballing at Best Buy. So we bought it. It will be delivered on Saturday and installed. So now we have to save up for Bose's amazing home theater system. Man, it sounds SOOOOOO good. I think this is the one.
So before the weekend purchases we had 3 TVs. Big one in the livingroom and a small one in office/spare bedroom and our bedroom. (We of course will be getting rid of the two older ones that were in the bedrooms.) But it still feels gross!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

We gave one of our older 19" TVs to our upstairs neighbors last night. So we are cleansed a little.
I am gonna offer the other 19" TV to a friend. And if she doesn't want it probably to charity unless I find someone at work who wants it.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home