Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2.8

So my weight loss had been on a little hiatus recently. I would lose a little, gain a little, lose a little, etc. It was getting frustrating because I wasn't going anywhere. I reevaluated and decided I needed to start tracking my food again. (And I recently was overindulging in the food dept. Gotta stop that!)
At weigh-in today I was down 2.8 pounds from last week for a total of 22 pounds lost! Just 7.6 pounds to go. I can see the light!!!!
Plus I have been exercising a little more rigorously. Doing more of the walking/running. I am still only averaging about 3 workouts a week. I would like to be at 4 a week. But I am slowly working toward that.
I can't wait to be able to go shopping soon for some new pants!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan and Emma said...

Congrats!! Great job! Not having a shower during our remodel has forced me to go to the gym since that is the only place we can get clean at the moment. Would feel bad if I didn't work out and just went to shower!

Keep up the good work.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 6:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home