Thursday, April 19, 2007

Funny Will Ferrell

Click here.

Too bad he wasn't this funny in Talledega Nights. That movie was disappointing. Yes, there were a few funny moments. But for the most part it just wasn't that funny.

I watched Freedom Writers last night. Wow! Pretty good stuff. And Dr. Dreamy (as Curt has referred to him) was in it, too. It was a pretty moving movie. It was amazing how a brand-new book make the students feel special. It made me a little bit sad. All kids just need to feel like they are loved. That's so important. OK, enough of that. Good movie--I highly recommend it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't watched many adult movies lately (shocker, I know) but surprisingly, I've enjoyed a bunch of Faith's movies more than I thought I would.

I loved Happy Feet and the message behind it. And Over the Hedge was GREAT!

K - I need to watch something

Friday, April 20, 2007 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

K - I watched about one second of that soccer movie last night.

SUCKED!!!

Monday, April 23, 2007 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

I loved Happy Feet and Over the Hedge. My mom and I saw Happy Feet on Thanksgiving.
What soccer movie did you see?

Monday, April 23, 2007 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home