Monday, March 26, 2007

GREAT weekend!

The best part was that Kansas lost. I HATE those Chickenhawks. (Sorry Jay. Nothing personal.) So in the Final Four are 1 and 2 seeds. Talk about boring! (I have to root for a 2 as an underdog, ugh!) I guess I really don't care who wins or loses. I am glad Kansas and North Carolina are out of it.
We had a very lazy weekend.
Sunday we went to REI and got Curt a bike. It is a nice bike. If Curt gets into riding I may get one, too. I will definitely get a cheaper one--no use in spending a hunk of money on a bike for me.
Next weekend we are looking at new TVs! (I am getting my raise and bonus on Friday--so we already want to spend it. More details on the raise later.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh - a raise!!! And yay for already wanting to spend it. That's the fun way to live. Yay!!

I want a bike with one of those things I can haul Faith and Nate around in - but they're so damned expensive! And I can see the one and only time a fight breaks out between them is when they're trapped together in a covered bike trailer thingy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Ann said...

That would be a hilarious pic of those 2 in that little thing.
I can't believe those are expensive!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home