Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The WW Hiatus is finally over!

So the last day of my work WW series was Feb. 14. For Weight Watchers to come to work meetings there must be 15 people signed up. We had issues with getting the 15--we were close. Well, we now finally have 15. Today we resumed our meetings. In the 6-week hiatus I gained a tad. But not much considering all that has gone on: Maui, trip to Phx., no meetings to keep me accountable for what I am eating, etc. The most I had lost was on Feb. 7 with 20.6 pounds. I have gained a little and lost a little in the 6 weeks. Today I weighed in with a loss 19.8 pounds. So I am almost back to my big loss. I am hoping to hit 20.6 next week and possibly pass it. I have about 10 pounds to go to hit my weight-loss goal. And then I can finally start buying some new pants. I won't buy new pants until I am at my goal weight.
Oh, and I started working out earlier this month. There is a gym at work. So I have been fast walking on the treadmill. I am slowly working on starting to run. Next month I will start with the run for as long as I can (likely 30 seconds) and then walk, then run, walk, etc. Eventually I want to work up to be able to run for the whole 30 minutes. I tried to get up earlier this morning to work out at home and I had no luck. Dang! (I am hitting Target tonight after work--so no gym time.)

2 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

congrats on keeping the weight off! of course as i am reading your blog, i'm scarfing down thin mints. :O) keep up the good work!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Erica Kern O'Neill said...

You can totally do the walk/run thing if I can do it! Just give yourself time and increase slowly. The first time I ran for an extended period of time (without walking) I felt amazing about myself! Keep me posted.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home